Creating perfectly spaced ruffles and pleats is now faster & easier, thanks to the Ruffler Presser Foot.
Saves you time and energy making tulles on petticoats, embellishments on pillows, curtains, and towels, and pleated bands to skirts and sleeves.
Comes with 4 frequency setting that tuck every 12, 6, 1 stitch or not at all! Designed in a universal size that fits all sewing machines.
- Create Ruffles & Pleats Easily No more spending long hours manually measuring, folding, and pinning pleats. With this presser foot, making ruffles and pleats is fast and convenient.
- Ruffles & Depth Regulator At the top of the presser foot are 4 holes marked star that can set to make pleats in 12, 6, and 1 stitch. It also has a knob at the bottom to change the depth of pleats.
- Easy Installation Simply snaps the ruffler foot on your sewing machine. It fits most low shank sewing machine brands such as Singer, Brother, Babylock, Husqvarna Viking (Husky Series), Euro-pro, Janome, Kenmore, White, Juki, Bernina (Bernette Series), New Home, Simplicity, Necchi and Elna Sewing Machines.
- Great Gift Allows easy creation of ruffles and pleats on all garments, it makes a great gift for any dressmaker, seamstress, tailor, and DIY enthusiast.
- Size: 8.2 x 6.7 x 3.8cm
- Frequency setting: 12, 6, 1 stitch
- 1 x Ruffler Sewing Machine Presser Foot
- 1 x English User Manual